The Canberra International Music Festival is presented by Pro Musica, a volunteer organisation employing a small number of part-time staff. Each year Pro Musica strives to present a highly innovative music program which excites our audience and enriches the Australian music community. We are passionate about music and Canberra, our City of Music. The ongoing success of the Canberra International Music Festival is highly dependent on the generosity of many extraordinary people in the Canberra community.
Pro Musica is a not-for-profit organisation. Ticket sales do not fully cover the costs (e.g. staff wages, artist fees and travel, production and general administration) of presenting the Festival. We are reliant on other sources of income such as government funding, corporate sponsorship and private philanthropy.
Your donation will directly contribute to the quality and creativity of our artistic program, and increase our capacity to bring the best national and international artists to the Festival.
Pro Musica Inc is a Registered Gift Recipient with the Australian Tax Office. This means that a donation over $2.00 is tax deductible. For every donation over $2.00 the donor will receive a tax invoice indicating the amount of the donation.
Pro Musica has established a Public Fund to enable the organisation to accept tax deductible donations. The fund is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations (ROCO) under Sub-section 30B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1977.
How to donate:
Making a donation is easy:
- Download the CIMF DONATION FORM below
- Enter your contact details and the amount of your donation
- Indicate whether you wish to donate by
- Cheque (payable to Pro Musica Public Fund)
- Credit card OR
- Direct Deposit
- Return the form to us either by email or by post at the address given on the form.
If paying by credit card:
- Please complete the relevant details, sign the form, and EITHER
- Post the signed form to Pro Musica at the address given on the form, OR
- Scan the signed form as a PDF and email it to email@example.com.
The account details for the Public Fund are listed below.
Direct Deposit Details:
- Name: Pro Musica Public Fund
- Bank: St George Bank (Branch: Marcus Clarke Street, Civic, ACT 2600)
- BSB: 112908
- Account number: 464009855
Donation by phone:
- Call the Pro Musica office on +61 2 6230 5880
Regular direct debits or credits:
- Print, fill out and post/fax our Regular Giving Form which can be requested by emailing the festival office firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gifts can be arranged at fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual intervals.