Presented with support from National Arts Council Singapore
The Lion's Roar
Sounds of Singapore
The recent opening of direct flights from Singapore to Canberra marks a new era of friendship and cultural exchange between our two cities. This concert showcases the Ding Yi Music Company, rooted in Chinese tradition but connected with the global music scene.
- Wang Dan Hong, Heavenly Grassland 草原天地
- Chen Yi, Chinese Fables 中国寓言故事
- Liong Kit Yeng, Free-Spirited
- Sim Boon Yew, Scenes of the Kampong 甘榜风情
- Chen Yi, Three Dances from China South
- Phang Kok Jun, Bho Shambo
- Chow Jun Yi, Momentum 炎之舞
- Jiang Ying, Dun Huang 敦煌
Durations: 7' – 15' – 8' – 7' – 15' – 10’ - 9' - 5'
DING YI MUSIC COMPANY, FESTIVAL YOUNG ARTISTS
ADULT $57, CONC. $52, U30 $30, U18 $25, STUDENT RUSH $25